Sunday, April 11, 2010

Physical Representation. [WIP 2]

After much mind wrecking moments, figuring and understanding the logic of the circuit and soldering (wont stick properly, burned the board, etc !!), finally the leds panel work! Now i have a better understanding of the whole matrix and multiplexing thing, next going to work on a bigger scale and hopefully text scrolling to display the msges of different users from my hearbeats tagging data. 

Definitely need to learn how to arrange the wire nicely and present it in a better way. Should i install it in the wall? thinking thinking. 





Some of the leds not functionable. @@


After doing it, the mechanism is actually quite easy but took me some time to learn it. Hopefully the next one would be better and faster. :)

ahh~ the smell of burned wireees~


*sorry for the bad quality vids and image...my better camera phone gone with the wind and my dslr is not with me. 

0 comments: