Monday, December 7, 2009

Content Development #2 [I am in!]

Wootz! I am so excited! I just got the Pachube invitation code, my API key and full access to the site. I checked out the tutorial and I saw lots of coding going on in it..Apparently, i still need to study on Processing and PHP....

Currently i am downloading Processing, because Processing is needed to control my Arduino to process all the data formatting and serving to Pachube. Well if i have Arduino with Ethernet shield then my Arduino will be able to connect to the internet. So for now, Processing will do the trick.

Here is the sketch of how the flow of the installation:


My installation.
If this is possible.

I think i got the overall idea now, just need some eq and stuff to explore more.

&

62.9mb file(Processing) need around 2 hours to complete, but is almost 4am now. So I will continue on tomorrow (at least one of the tutorial) after the class and my google thingy.


Oh and sri report. :) Writing is entertaining...for now.


0 comments: